Evolution R255SMS+ – 255mm Sliding Mitre Saw With TCT Multi-Material Cutting Blade 110V
Trade rated and approved the R255SMS+ is the ultimate tool on the job site. Accuracy, power and reliability at the forefront of its design, this 255mm sliding mitre saw is equipped to power through 6mm thick mild steel, and cut hardwood, laminate and even nail-embedded wood with precision.
- Multi-Material cutting technology. One saw, one blade, cuts all.*, one blade cuts all. *
- Accurate cutting with 300mm sliding functionality, adjustable depth of cut and laser precision guidance.
- Smooth, square, reliable cutting every time in a variety of materials.
- Powerful 2000W 240v / 1600W 110v hi-torque, optimised gearbox and blade system increases motor and blade life to cut through a variety of materials with ease.
- Clean & consistent smooth cutting to within +/- 0.5° with 0° – 45° bevel tilt and 50° – 50° mitre angles with quick click mitre stops at 0°, 15, 22.5, 30, and 45° both left & right.
- Slice through skirting boards, cornices, boards, decking and more up to 300mm x 80mm.
- Ambidextrous, ergonomic, horizontal trigger with comfortable grip = combats repetitive strain.
- Compatible with Evolution’s Mitre Saw Stand allows you full control to cut accurate repeated lengths on wide and long materials with ease.
- The Evolution 255mm Diamond blade can also be fitted for cutting ceramic tiles and ornamental stone, sold separately.
- 3 Year limited warranty.
- Premium Japanese Tungsten-Carbide-Tipped TCT 255mm blade included for long-life, multi-material cutting.
- Dual Quick-Release clamps included for additional accuracy & faster adjustments.
- Slide rail protector included protects against damage & prevents dust ingress.
- Cleaner & safer working environment with dust collection bag & dust port adaptor for use with vacuum extraction.
- Integrated carry handles – easy to carry & transport around the workplace.
- 3m power cable reduces the need for extension leads.