Evolution Precision File Belt Sander 230v
- Ideal For: Filing, Sanding & Grinding
- 120° Fully adjustable sanding arm.
- Versatile, powerful and compact tool; ideal for sanding, filing, as well as sharpening tools and blades. Perfect for use in tight gaps, such as cleaning outdoor locks – plus handy at removing rust and excess weld.
- Features adjustable sanding arm allowing the operator to keep their hand/wrist in a comfortable position and instead alter the angle of the sanding arm to suit the job.
- Variable speed control 300-1700rpm provides optimum control and finishing on a number of surfaces and materials, including wood, metal, plastic, ceramics, and masonry.
- Three sanding belts are included: 80 grit, 100 grit, and 120 grit. Ideal for wood, metal, and plastics. The coarser paper grades remove unwanted material faster and with less effort.
- This machine is supplied with two Sanding Heads – a single-wheeled head for flat surfaces and a twin-wheeled head for better performance on angled surfaces. Also supplied with a dust bag for effective dust collection, when sanding wood, plastics or removing paint.
999999 in stock